Sunday, January 2, 2011

just another angsty-fanfic that i made in late-midnight ._.
but it's a draaaabbleeee *then so what?*
gak usah banyak bacot well enjoy guys~
character: kyutoria (again)

"Do you know that I like your old self better?
Or maybe you just don't care?
And so what if you care?"

She muttered under her breath. Her left hand was holding her phone

"Just replying a message. Is it that hard?"

She glanced at her phone. Once, twice, three times, four times...

"I just want to make sure that at least, you still have an eye on me. Or should I say, you don't ignore me"

She kept her phone away but still waiting for it to ring

"Yes. You're ignoring me,"

She knows that waiting like that is silly. Or in another word, hopeless

"I know... I shouldn't confess at that time. Bad timing,"

She sighed and threw her sight outside the window

"The distance between us is going wider and wider days by days since that time,"

She crossed her arms and closed her eyes. Tried to forget about that person and what happened with them.

"I... regret it,"

She said, as a drop of tear escaped from her eyes.

"Why am I crying? It's nonsense. Nothing will change. Time won't reverse. What I've done won't undid. Nothing will affected how much I shed my tears,"

"... these tears are meaningless"

A/N drabble drabble drabble! angst angst angst! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment