Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Me and You - Part 6

well, sorry for the so-late update. writer block? yeah, that's it. and school is really... -_____-

-----------------------------------------------------

-- Amber's POV --

When I came back from the dinner, my dongsaeng and Victoria were welcoming me with a huge, wide grin.

The one who opened the door was Sulli. She screamed when she saw me,

"UNNIEEEEE! KRYSTAL! Look, it's Amber-unnie!"

Then the rest of the members rushed to the door, gave me the huge, wide grin that I mentioned earlier.

Something smells fishy, I knew that.

"So, did he asked you out?"

"How was the date?"

"My clothes fit you perfectly, I'm really good at styling!"

"Stop! Let's just let her get into the dorm then ask her to tell us the story," the wise Luna stopped the questions and pulled me in. Should I thanked her or frowned at her?


-- Author's POV --

Super Junior's dorm was very crowded.

"Is that all you did?"

"I don't believe it! Didn't you just... confess... a bit, or something like that?"

"S-T-U-P-I-D! Pabooooo!!!"

"Our maknae is that innocent huh?"

Then laughter came from the room.

"It's all because of you who ruined my last chance!" Henry yelled before walked angrily to his room and slammed the door

----------------------------------------------

Sorry. Late update kekekekekeke :P biasa sibuklah sibuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment